Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2016

A PICKED MW DX STATION FROM MY DX-PEDTION LOG ON SEP.10 IN 2016

    Let me introduce a picked MW DX station from my TP (Trans Pacific )DX-pedition log on Sep.10 in 2016. I could receive KFAB in Omaha of Nebraska in the U.S. on 1110 kHz at 18:00 JST. The reception point was a sea side of Iwate prefecture. We used a 20m TDDF antenna.
The propagation path length is about 9400 km.
    This station has been received sometimes by other Japanese DXers too.  I 'm very glad to get this station ID because this MW station is the most inland American MW station for me in this year.
In this video, you can hear "This is news radio ..10 KFAB Omaha.". You can see its transmitting antenna here and its office here




 This is a compilation of KFAB's Jingles. 



No comments: